Friday June 13th - Events held at Fireman's Field, 321 Monroe St.
4:30 pm - 5:45 pm - Registration for 5K Run/Walk
- 5K Run/Walk -
- To pre-register, print and mail your 5K registration form with payment by June 9
- Custom T-shirts to first 100 registered runners!
- Families welcome!
- Proceeds this year will benefit The Honeoye Falls FISH Food Cupboard
- View the 5K route map
6 pm - 9 pm - Festival Kick-Off Dinner
- Featuring the famous Iron Man plate and other food and drink choices.
9 pm - 10 pm - Community Sing-along and Bonfire
10 pm - Spectacular Fireworks Display
- Dinner, Demo, Bonfire and Fireworks courtesy of the
Saturday June 14th - Events held at Harry Allen Park, 21 N. Main St.
9 am - 5 pm - Arts & Crafts Vendors
9 am - Food Vendors
10 am - 5 pm - OPEN: Schoolhouse and Historical Society Museum
11 am, 12:30 pm, 2pm
- BIRDS OF PREY
- Sponsored by Phoebe Stoner
11:45, 1:15pm, 2:45pm - ROSCO THE CLOWN
12 nooon, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm - COIN DIG, for 2 - 4 year olds
- Union Star Lodge 320 will collect non-perishable food items, or cash donations, for the local food bank at their booth Saturday and Sunday
1 pm - 2 pm - Live Music with LEHIGH STATION BONES
4 pm - 5 pm - Live Music with BRIAN MULLIGAN AND THE LONESOME ANGELS
4:30 pm - 5 pm - FROG JUMPING CONTEST
8 pm - 10 pm
- Live Music with BLUE SKY
- Sponsored by
Sunday June 15th - Events held at Harry Allen Park, 21 N. Main St.
7:30 am - 10:30 am - Father's Day PANCAKE BREAKFAST
9:30 am - 10:30 am - Ecumenical CHURCH SERVICE, at the gazebo, with BLACK DIAMOND EXPRESS
10 am - Arts & Crafts and Food Vendors
12 noon - 4 pm - OPEN: Schoolhouse and Historical Society Museum
THANK YOU !
to this year's Event Sponsors, and to our our generous festival Co-Sponsors